CREATING EVERYTHING
UNDER ONE ROOF

TURNKEY SERVICES IN METAL TRANSFORMATION

Precision. Technology. Innovation. Our 100,000 square foot area gives us the freedom to experiment laser cutting and sheet metal bending.  Our imposing fleet of cutting-edge equipment allows us to give quality a completely different definition. Challenge us!

THE BEST SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR OPTIMAL PRODUCTIVITY

Every day our team is busy fabricating both quite simple and hypercomplex metal parts.  It is up to you to motivate us: our experts are just waiting for it.  Whether it is for mass production or just-in-time production, we proudly deliver orders to you quickly.  

As a responsible company, we plan our production using 80 % of its total capacity.  The remaining 20 % allows us to respond to your urgent requests without pushing the equipment and the work force beyond the limits. A flexibility that does not increase the risks of injuries and errors. Make your order!

ESTAMPRO : A UNIQUE SOURCE FOR YOUR NEEDS IN METAL MANUFACTURING

Assembly

Assembly

Through our impressive facility and experts with certifications in mechanical assembly, hydraulic and electromechanical systems, assembly no longer holds any secret for us. Entrust us with your biggest metal projects.

Shearing

Shearing

The automatic positioning system of our guillotine shears gives them a greater precision and reduces the preparation time for sheet metal cutting.

Laser cutting

Laser cutting

Our laser cutting tables enable both an extremely high level of accuracy and a speed of execution, making them the best choice for sheet metal cutting.

High definition plasma cutting

High definition plasma cutting

Plasma cutting combines reliability and power. Thus, your parts with quite a thickness can be cut easily with the expected profitability.

Metal stamping

Metal stamping

We have the stamping presses, and above all the expertise to manufacture your metal stamped parts, for progressive shaping or stamping, whose forming dies are manufactured directly in factory for total control.

Bending

Bending

Your steel, aluminum and stainless steel parts will be bent thanks to the expert skill of our presses and bending cells. Beyond the machines, hides the know-how of our team for whom meticulousness is no longer an obstacle.

CNC punching

CNC punching

Accurate, constant and instant, such will be the perforations on your metal parts thanks to our punching tools and our CNC punches.

Kitting

Kitting

You are looking to reduce to the minimum your inventories without risking inventory shortage? Our kitting service gives you the opportunity to receive the exact group of required parts, according to the necessary quantities and that, at every step of your manufacturing process. We are the number one of just-in-time production!

Metal sawing

Metal sawing

Trust our expertise : the repetitive sawing of round or square tubes, angles, rods and other metal extrusions has never been so effective than with our automatic band saws.

Welding

Welding

Our welders trained on a regular basis as well as our various welding processes such as resistance welding, robotic welding and mechanical welding are key factors for the success of your projects requiring high level welds.

Milling

Milling

To remove unwanted material, our milling process is ideal. By combining two movements (rotation of the tool and advance of the piece), our Computer numerical control machines (CNC) easily work your pieces. Exceptional accuracy. Extreme speed. Our equipment fleet also offers high volume prototyping and production capabilities.

Metal rolling

Metal rolling

Plate rolls using 4 rolls, have you ever seen that? That is what we are using to shape your tubes and cylinders completely or for rounding certain sections of your metal components. Our equipment and our know-how ensure you the best results!

Reverse engineering

Reverse engineering

No access to the plans of the parts to produce? Not a problem! With our innovative reverse engineering process, we will conceive the CAO 3D model of your metal component. High precision plans and specifications. Carried out in a short time. For a speeded-up manufacturing. Bring us your parts!

Turning

Turning

The CNC lathes used to create your cylindrical or conical parts are fully automated. They allow us to produce your most complex parts quickly and with agility. Thus, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, Domex, Hardox, and Weldox steel can be turned to your specifications.

Contact our experts to learn more about the possibilities of metal turning.

A LITTLE CURIOUS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR EQUIPMENT.

Equipment