Our products and services are in demand and as a result, our team is continually growing. We are always looking for new talent to add value to our offering. If you are motivated by excellence, have an eye for detail and want to start a stimulating career in the field of metalworking, we certainly have a stimulating job that will meet your expectations.
Estampro is looking for a Administrative technician
Estampro is recruiting an Administrative Technician motivated and prepared to take on new challenges within a dynamic team. They will perform various business accounting operations, and will assist the staff in place.
- Associate the supplier’s documents with matching purchase orders and work orders
- Enter invoices into the system
- Process payments to suppliers in accordance with the established terms
- Perform the entire cycle of accounts payable
- Do bank reconciliation
- File the monthly tax return
- Participate in the month-end
- Execute administrative and technical tasks related to the management of the workforce, pay, work conditions, as well as the attendance and social benefits
- Complete the full payroll process (end-of-month reports, year-end, T4)
- Manage the aspect of group insurance and RRSP
- Act as a reference point for the employees
- Produce records of employment, employment insurance investigation
- Follow up and make reports on employees’ annual leave and sick leave
- Consolidate data, including the collection, update and validation of data
- Create and prepare weekly and monthly reports, and participate in the analysis of information.
- Prepare various communications , internal communiqués, letters to employees
- Keep track of the training and onboarding documents when hiring.
- Perform other related tasks and administrative tasks
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in Accounting or Administration
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Good knowledge of the accounting softwares
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of Spanish would be an asset
- You are known for your self-reliance, attention to detail, organizational skills and discretion.
IN OUR VALUES
Our work is guided by a set of values that represent and drive us. On top of our insatiable passion and inspiring talent, the values of respect, honesty, team spirit, efficiency and quality are at the heart of our approach.
We have the utmost respect for our clients, colleagues, partners, deadlines, and the environment. Respect is central to everything we undertake.
We deliver your projects on time, every time, thanks to our efficient work methods and our team of highly qualified and passionate experts.
Collaboration is solid within our team. We strive to build lasting relationships with our partners. Unity is strength!
We offer fair and transparent quotes on design cost and time. We have nothing to hide.
The pursuit of excellence drives us daily. We maintain perfect control over the quality of our work at every stage of production.
OUR COMPETITIVE BENEFITS
Estampro is a Quebec company that promotes work-life balance. That’s why we offer flexible hours and generous benefits.
GROUP INSURANCE PLAN
We offer a comprehensive group insurance plan (salary and health insurance).
Our factory and office employees are trained on the use of technology, machinery and other tools.
RRSP Employer Participation System
Employees may choose to work a four- or five-day weekly schedule.