Our products and services are in demand and as a result, our team is continually growing. We are always looking for new talent to add value to our offering. If you are motivated by excellence, have an eye for detail and want to start a stimulating career in the field of metalworking, we certainly have a stimulating job that will meet your expectations.
Estampro is looking for a Customer service representative
Estampro is recruiting a Customer Service Representative motivated and prepared to take on new challenges within a dynamic team. As part of their duties, the CSR is responsible for responding to customers’ requests, providing information about the estimated time of delivery of orders, and proceeding with order openings. In addition, they will perform various administrative tasks and they will support the sales team.
- Receive and process orders coming from customers and the sales team
Validate the information contained in orders (price, quantity, delivery date, etc.), make corrections when needed, and submit orders to Estimators for approval.
- Enter customers’ orders received by email into the computer system.
- Make list of daily shipments (shipping slips) in accordance with priorities and delivery dates so that orders can be sent to production accordingly.
- Inform the Production Manager about any changes made to the production schedule or any orders with advanced dates.
- Carry out the closing of completed production orders, and classify them.
- Complete all documents relevant to shipping and carriers, and follow up with the Accounts Receivable Clerk for invoicing.
- Respond to customers’ questions about current orders.
- Training at a College in the manufacturing industry or in Administration (E)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Suite (E)
- Experience in the metal industry (S)
- Excellent French (written and spoken)
- Functional English (written and spoken)
IN OUR VALUES
Our work is guided by a set of values that represent and drive us. On top of our insatiable passion and inspiring talent, the values of respect, honesty, team spirit, efficiency and quality are at the heart of our approach.
We have the utmost respect for our clients, colleagues, partners, deadlines, and the environment. Respect is central to everything we undertake.
We deliver your projects on time, every time, thanks to our efficient work methods and our team of highly qualified and passionate experts.
Collaboration is solid within our team. We strive to build lasting relationships with our partners. Unity is strength!
We offer fair and transparent quotes on design cost and time. We have nothing to hide.
The pursuit of excellence drives us daily. We maintain perfect control over the quality of our work at every stage of production.
OUR COMPETITIVE BENEFITS
Estampro is a Quebec company that promotes work-life balance. That’s why we offer flexible hours and generous benefits.
GROUP INSURANCE PLAN
We offer a comprehensive group insurance plan (salary and health insurance).
Our factory and office employees are trained on the use of technology, machinery and other tools.
RRSP Employer Participation System
Employees may choose to work a four- or five-day weekly schedule.