Our products and services are in demand and as a result, our team is continually growing. We are always looking for new talent to add value to our offering. If you are motivated by excellence, have an eye for detail and want to start a stimulating career in the field of metalworking, we certainly have a stimulating job that will meet your expectations.
Estampro is looking for a Project Manager
MAIN RESPONSABILITIES :
- Provide quotes to our institutional and corporate clients
- Process orders and ensure that technical drawings comply with Estampro standards
- Establish the production schedule and the responsibilities of each team member
- Transmit the production schedule to members of the project team and to the client
- Participate in weekly project team meetings and ensure that each member completes their tasks within project deadlines
- Hold weekly phone meetings with the client for project follow-ups
- Ensure the transfer of requirements to technical and production managers during prototyping and production.
- Organize and lead final review meetings at the end of prototyping and production phases
- Collect members’ feedback and suggestions for improvement (process, problems, profitability, etc.) and implement these recommendations
- Perform price changes resulting from revisions to client drawings
- Ensure that raw material costs are reflected in the client’s unit price
- Ensure client satisfaction at each organizational level
- Meet Estampro profitability standards
- Assist and integrate of production automation projects
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ease with 2D and 3D drawing software
- Excellent knowledge in reading technical plans
- Experience in using a manufacturing information system (ERP)
- Keen sense of customer service and loyalty strategies
- Mechanical Engineering university degree or DEC would be an asset
- Experience in metal fabrication, an asset
- Bilingualism, positive energy in the workplace, and team spirit
IN OUR VALUES
Our work is guided by a set of values that represent and drive us. On top of our insatiable passion and inspiring talent, the values of respect, honesty, team spirit, efficiency and quality are at the heart of our approach.
We have the utmost respect for our clients, colleagues, partners, deadlines, and the environment. Respect is central to everything we undertake.
We deliver your projects on time, every time, thanks to our efficient work methods and our team of highly qualified and passionate experts.
Collaboration is solid within our team. We strive to build lasting relationships with our partners. Unity is strength!
We offer fair and transparent quotes on design cost and time. We have nothing to hide.
The pursuit of excellence drives us daily. We maintain perfect control over the quality of our work at every stage of production.
OUR COMPETITIVE BENEFITS
Estampro is a Quebec company that promotes work-life balance. That’s why we offer flexible hours and generous benefits.
GROUP INSURANCE PLAN
We offer a comprehensive group insurance plan (salary and health insurance).
Our factory and office employees are trained on the use of technology, machinery and other tools.
RRSP Employer Participation System
Employees may choose to work a four- or five-day weekly schedule.