Our products and services are in demand and as a result, our team is continually growing. We are always looking for new talent to add value to our offering. If you are motivated by excellence, have an eye for detail and want to start a stimulating career in the field of metalworking, we certainly have a stimulating job that will meet your expectations.
Estampro is looking for a Accounts receivable technician
Estampro is recruiting an Accounts Receivable Technician motivated and prepared to take on new challenges within a dynamic team. They will perform various bank transactions for the Company, administer customer and credit files, and they will assist the staff in place.
- Open and process the customer accounts in accordance with the Company’s internal procedures
- Prepare and issue all invoices under the terms of the contracts
- Prepare and issue statements of account to customers as needed
- Carry out the accounts receivable collection process
- Record payments on the aging of accounts receivable
- Enter deposits into the accounting system and proceed with bank deposits
- Do the reconciliation through the accounting system and the classification of documents related to the accounts receivable
- Provide customer service for any questions about accounts receivable
- Report some customer accounts to the Insurer
- Produce the customs documentation
- Open and manage work accident files with the employees
- Manage the aspect of workplace health and safety with CNESST and the prevention mutual
- Support of accounts payable part time
- Vocational training in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Good knowledge of the accounting softwares
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written)
- You are known for your self-reliance, attention to detail, discretion as well as your communication and organizational skills.
Come share your expertise with us !
IN OUR VALUES
Our work is guided by a set of values that represent and drive us. On top of our insatiable passion and inspiring talent, the values of respect, honesty, team spirit, efficiency and quality are at the heart of our approach.
We have the utmost respect for our clients, colleagues, partners, deadlines, and the environment. Respect is central to everything we undertake.
We deliver your projects on time, every time, thanks to our efficient work methods and our team of highly qualified and passionate experts.
Collaboration is solid within our team. We strive to build lasting relationships with our partners. Unity is strength!
We offer fair and transparent quotes on design cost and time. We have nothing to hide.
The pursuit of excellence drives us daily. We maintain perfect control over the quality of our work at every stage of production.
OUR COMPETITIVE BENEFITS
Estampro is a Quebec company that promotes work-life balance. That’s why we offer flexible hours and generous benefits.
GROUP INSURANCE PLAN
We offer a comprehensive group insurance plan (salary and health insurance).
Our factory and office employees are trained on the use of technology, machinery and other tools.
RRSP Employer Participation System
Employees may choose to work a four- or five-day weekly schedule.