Our products and services are in demand and as a result, our team is continually growing. We are always looking for new talent to add value to our offering. If you are motivated by excellence, have an eye for detail and want to start a stimulating career in the field of metalworking, we certainly have a stimulating job that will meet your expectations.
Estampro is looking for a Estimator – project manager
Estampro is recruiting an Estimator / Project Manager motivated and prepared to take on new challenges within a dynamic team. As part of their duties, the Estimator / Project Manager is responsible for estimating our customers’ potential projects. They also ensure follow up on assigned projects, from approval of orders to delivery of finished products.
- Review assigned projects (designs, technical specs, etc.), and gather all relevant and specific information necessary for estimating.
- Validate designs in collaboration with Designers and/or the Sales Manager and/or Customers, as needed.
- Make technical recommendations in collaboration with the Sales Manager and/or Customers, with a view to optimizing products to be designed as well as the overall operations of the Company.
- Evaluate cost prices associated with the material, production time, subcontracting when necessary, and others.
- Search for components either in collaboration with the Purchaser or in catalogues, on the Internet, on the phone, or with suppliers, and ensure obtaining prices for quoting purposes.
- Send quotes to customers and make follow-ups by phone.
- Once projects have been accepted, prepare and diffuse information to key stakeholders (Purchaser, Production Manager, etc.), and complete projects in such a way as to maintain a high level of efficiency.
- Bring technical support to production for the ongoing projects which had been quoted and approved.
- Ensure that products made and services rendered perfectly comply with the customers’ requests and the company’s quality standards.
- Training at a University or College in Mechanical Engineering (E)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Suite (E)
- Very good knowledge of 2D and 3D design softwares (E)
- Experience in the metal industry (S)
- Excellent French (written and spoken) and functional English (written and spoken)
IN OUR VALUES
Our work is guided by a set of values that represent and drive us. On top of our insatiable passion and inspiring talent, the values of respect, honesty, team spirit, efficiency and quality are at the heart of our approach.
We have the utmost respect for our clients, colleagues, partners, deadlines, and the environment. Respect is central to everything we undertake.
We deliver your projects on time, every time, thanks to our efficient work methods and our team of highly qualified and passionate experts.
Collaboration is solid within our team. We strive to build lasting relationships with our partners. Unity is strength!
We offer fair and transparent quotes on design cost and time. We have nothing to hide.
The pursuit of excellence drives us daily. We maintain perfect control over the quality of our work at every stage of production.
OUR COMPETITIVE BENEFITS
Estampro is a Quebec company that promotes work-life balance. That’s why we offer flexible hours and generous benefits.
GROUP INSURANCE PLAN
We offer a comprehensive group insurance plan (salary and health insurance).
Our factory and office employees are trained on the use of technology, machinery and other tools.
RRSP Employer Participation System
Employees may choose to work a four- or five-day weekly schedule.