Our products and services are in demand and as a result, our team is continually growing. We are always looking for new talent to add value to our offering. If you are motivated by excellence, have an eye for detail and want to start a stimulating career in the field of metalworking, we certainly have a stimulating job that will meet your expectations.
Estampro is looking for a Shipping associate
The position currently available is on daytime shift, 40 hours a week. Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits program.
The shipping associate dispatches and records the shipping of parts (subcontracting) and finished products to customers.
- Ship and record departure of parts (subcontracting) and finished products to customers.
- Operate a forklift truck to load or transport material, parts and finished products.
- Organise products in storage locations to facilitate loading.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar position.
- Forklift trucks driving proficiency.
- Forklift Driver Competency Card.
- Being recognized as a reliable, dynamic and resourceful candidate.
- Daytime: Monday to Thursday from 7:15 am to 5:00 pm and Friday from 7:15 am to 12:15 pm (40 hours per week)
- Evening: Monday to Thursday from 4:50 pm to 3:10 am (40 hours per week)
* Competitive hourly rate, paid each week
You want to be part of a young and dynamic team with good working conditions and a positive work environment? Join us today!
IN OUR VALUES
Our work is guided by a set of values that represent and drive us. On top of our insatiable passion and inspiring talent, the values of respect, honesty, team spirit, efficiency and quality are at the heart of our approach.
We have the utmost respect for our clients, colleagues, partners, deadlines, and the environment. Respect is central to everything we undertake.
We deliver your projects on time, every time, thanks to our efficient work methods and our team of highly qualified and passionate experts.
Collaboration is solid within our team. We strive to build lasting relationships with our partners. Unity is strength!
We offer fair and transparent quotes on design cost and time. We have nothing to hide.
The pursuit of excellence drives us daily. We maintain perfect control over the quality of our work at every stage of production.
OUR COMPETITIVE BENEFITS
Estampro is a Quebec company that promotes work-life balance. That’s why we offer flexible hours and generous benefits.
GROUP INSURANCE PLAN
We offer a comprehensive group insurance plan (salary and health insurance).
Our factory and office employees are trained on the use of technology, machinery and other tools.
RRSP Employer Participation System
Employees may choose to work a four- or five-day weekly schedule.